The contents of The Joe Show have been merged with the Average Joe American home page at www.AverageJoeAmerican.US. This page will no longer be updated. Update your bookmarks and feed subscriptions today.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Episode Ten: The Valentine LP

Feedback Line: (206) 600-4JOE

Average Joe Radio
A little talk.
A little rock.
Without the shock.
Always work safe and family friendly
.


Episode Ten: The Valentine LP


Poem: If I Could...

Geoff Smith's February 2.0

Poem: My Valentine

Matthew Ebel's All I Want Is You

Poem: Everywhere You Look

Anthony Rankin's What I Live For

Poem: If Life Were A VCR

Brett Mikels' Unlikely Messenger

Poem: I Swear

Kevin Reeves' Afraid and Alone

Story: Toadman and Froglady
Promo: Podsafe Music Live - Nashville

All music, commentary, and download hosting provided by:

SUBSCRIBE
Subscribe in iTunes

No comments: